The BPIF is the principal business support organisation representing the UK print, printed packaging and graphic communication industry and is one of the country's leading trade associations. We are a not-for-profit-distribution organisation.
Who are the BPIF?
The British Printing Industries Federation (BPIF)
The BPIF is the principal business support organisation representing the UK print, printed packaging and graphic communication industry and is one of the country's leading trade associations.
Here at the BPIF we strive to ensure our members' requirements come first. Through listening to their needs we have developed an unrivalled range of products and services that go well beyond those provided by a traditional trade association.
We provide the highest standard of support for printers to grow and develop healthy, sustainable and profitable businesses, aiming to provide an environment geared towards their businesses success.
Our extensive range of service offer practical, value-adding solutions for all areas of a print organisation, ranging from Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality issues; with the implementation of HR requirements; provide resolutions of technical or legal issues; as well as advice and support on marketing, sales and finance. These are all delivered by individuals and teams of highly skilled and experienced print industry specialists.
New services recently launched include BPIF Insurance Service and the BPIF Financial Alliance to add to a wide range of business support services including healthcare and pensions. We also offer a wide range of opportunities for networking both regionally and nationally, including prestigious events, special interest groups [SIGs] and popular short courses on a wide range of topics.
How to login in to the Britishprint website
As a new member of the BPIF you will be issued a company user name and password, if you have not received this please contact your Regional Office.
Click the login button at the top of the britishprint.com website, at the login page select "manage my account" use the provided company Username and Password.
From here you can add individual staff login usernames and passwords.
To do this click "Org Details" then "Contacts" You should add a web login username and password for all of your staff that you wish to be able to access the Britishprint.com website. You should of course also add one for yourself.
Once you have personal staff logins setup, next time you need to access the member’s areas of the site you go to the same login page but use the box on the left "Existing Users / Current Members"
Your membership number is printed on the top of your invoice
Just go to our search box and type in any product or service you are interested in.
Where do I get my membership number from?
Your Membership number is printed on the top of your invoice
How do I log on as a member?
Click the orange login button on the top right hand corner of the website which will take you to the login page.
I am busy in my role, would I have time to utilise the benefits?
We appreciate that your time is paramount and have specifically designed membership benefits, including all our products and services with your time and your companies success in mind. Being an organisation that is set up first and foremost to deliver tailored print and packaging services, we don't waste your time learning about your industry. We deliver right from the first time you call us in.
For example, if you are looking for help with HR, Health & Safety or environmental issues our print industry experts are dealing with those issues on a daily basis. All our HR documents are tried and tested and available for you to download online, or if you prefer the security of knowing that the right advice is only a phone call away. All our experts can provide information to you, wherever you are located, online, by e-mail, fax or telephone, or at your site. All of our benefits will naturally complement and support you in your day-to-day life as a director or manager, allowing you time to focus on your role.
Why should I join for more than one year?
If you choose to join for multiple years you will be eligible for a reduction on the membership fee. You will also be safe in the knowledge that you will be receiving continuous support, with the benefit that your membership fee is fixed and not subject to a yearly increase.
Which level of membership is right for me?
When deciding which level of membership to choose from Platinum, Gold or Silver for the first time, give us a call on 0845 2507050 and discuss the different options, or if you prefer we would be delighted to arrange to visit you and discuss your individual requirements.
Why choose the BPIF?
Every member company has a different reason for joining the BPIF and valuing their membership package. Here are a few reasons to choose to join:
- We are unique in that we are print and packaging specific.
- We employ 80 staff solely concentrated on the print and packaging industry.
- Our consultancy arm also employs over 60 print industry specialists covering all areas required within the industry.
- Our specialists understand legislation and importantly how it should be interpreted for our industry in HR, H&S, Legal and Environmental.
- We work with the Unions - Partnership at Work Agreement.
- We understand the salaries and mechanics of pay within print and packaging businesses.
- We work in partnership with the HSE and Environmental Agencies - if there is ever a need for arbitration we can ease negotiations.
- We tailor our membership levels to suit the customer.
- We form part of your boardroom table.
- All our products and services are specifically aligned to the print and packaging industry.
- We 'recycle' best practise. If we see best practise in another organisation we feed it back to the members - saving time and resource in not having to 're-invent the wheel' with case studies and facts & benefits.
- We have hundreds of downloadable documents that have been tried and tested in courts of law - e.g. our HR Online documents cover every aspect of employment law, templates for letters in disciplinary processes, Absence from work to redundancy.
- We have hundreds of documents downloaded from our members area of the website every month - proving their value.
- All our communications, membership magazine Inprint, Service Directory, Email alerts and events are all focussed on keeping you up to date with all aspects of running your business and are print and packaging specific.
- Our network of partners and associates are second to none and all print specific.
- We have specialist interest groups to join and network gaining best practice, contacts and advice.
- Our Financial Alliance is specifically geared to help with every aspect of your business finance.
- We have a wide range of commercial products to choose from.
- You only pay for what you really need.
To see the full range of all our products and services download our Directory here
What benefits do I get from joining?
By joining the BPIF we aim to ensure you gain the maximum benefit from your membership by providing you with well over 200 print specific products and services to choose from.
We operate from six regions in the UK (with the exception of Scotland) with local teams on hand to help at any time, from online and telephone to on-site support, whichever suits your needs.
There are three levels of membership to choose from - Platinum, Gold or Silver - each level tailored to provide your organisation with the service that suits. Take a look at the different levels of membership
Is my organisation eligible for membership?
We welcome all print organisations large and small into membership, with our extensive range of print specific products and services suitable for all print companies.