PPM - Professionals in Print and Media
Personal development for young people
The PPM organisation is committed to actively promote and encourage personal development and training within the printing, packaging and graphic communications industries. We aim to foster better management in our industry through helping young and potential managers develop their leadership and management skills.
PPM membership is open to all managers, potential managers and executives, students and apprentices in the printing, packaging and graphic communications industry.
Any young person with management aspirations should insist that his/ her employer sponsor membership of the PPM. From involvement will come confidence, leadership skills, organisation, motivation and a wider knowledge of the industry.
The PPM, like the BPIF is divided into six regions covering England, Wales and Northern Ireland. For information on events in your region please contact the PPM on 01924 203339.
Benefits of PPM membership
- Industry and technology updates from experts
- Professional development through personal motivation
- Improved management and leadership skills
- Opportunities to network and exchange ideas with other people from their own industry
- Substantial discounts off BPIF courses, workshops and conferences