Occupational Health Supportback to list
BPIF Business has responded to the increase in legal actions with regards to safety at work by adding Occupational Health support to its service portfolio. This will cover everything from Respiratory, Dermatitis checks, medicals, pre-employment questionnaires, screening and face to face consultation with an Occupational Health adviser.
Top management now has the increased responsibility of ensuring that they look at all possible areas for the safety of their staff. This additional support will mean that management can have confidence in the fact that they are providing their staff with a safe environment in which to work.
This service will ensure that companies have a one stop shop for all Health and Safety advice, providing management with greater flexibility to get on with their jobs and to free them up to manage their resources.
Below are just some of the assessments available through this service:
• One off face to face consultation with Occupational Health adviser, and management report
• OH Physician Consultation
• Pre-employment Screening Questionnaire - offsite paper questionnaire
• OH adviser day/ half day/ hourly rate
• Respiratory and Dermatitis Check
• Hearing and Dermatitis Check
• Combination: respiratory, dermatitis checks and hearing test
• Vision Screen
• Fork Lift Truck Medical
• Night Worker Risk Assessment
• Hand Arm Vibration (Level 2 & 3) Assessment
• Biological Monitoring for Isocyanate (Urine Screening)
• New and Expectant Mother Risk Assessment
• Manual Handling Training and support
• Off-site admin support and records maintenance and storage
To find out more call us now on 020 7915 8377 or to meet with one of our experts please email email@example.com