New interactive half day seminar on Risk Managementback to list
15 April 2011
Midlands members are cordially invited to a new half day interactive seminar for Financial Directors, Financial Managers, Credit Control, Sales Directors and Sales Managers. This new conference is a Sales and Finance functions meeting on Risk Management and will be held on Friday 13 May 2011, 9.30am in Cambridge in conjunction with the Eastern Region.
It will provide a chance to review risk management across our sector and latest practices and managing the process allied to a better way to target new business with the BPIF's Red Flag service. Members can gain a free trial to establish the worth to you and your business and if this proves successful, we will hold a further session in the north of the region over the coming months. Some of the key topics will include:
- Overview of UK market and competitive and market pressures
- Why risk management is a key ownership issue across all customer facing employee
- Marcus Clifford will talk about the section in our brochure that looks at how Red Flag Alert can help to Supporting Key Business Decisions. Also discuss stats on liquidations and trends within UK business and within printing and packaging over the last year (2010) and over the last quarter Jan 11 to March 11.
- Sales growth is still possible and pre-target the healthier companies - tools for increasing sales.
- Stakeholders and Institutions want to see risk managed effectively - make it easier for yourself and put yourself in their good books!
- How Banks and other finance institutions view companies that effectively manage their risk to debtors and suppliers. These institutions are more likely to lend more money to companies if this can be demonstrated. Most companies within the UK have around 30% to 35% of their assets in the debtors, so effective risk management is essential.
- Development of RED Flag and its applicability and benefits to our sector.
- Review and improve your processes and target healthier new business opportunities.
Please contact Nicole for a booking form and location details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the recent success of the HR Managers Toolkit designed to equip non HR experts in managing their staff more effectively, we have also added a Local Bargaining procedure to the suite of information available to members. This is being used in conjunction with the wealth of pay data the BPIF has at it's disposal so if you need a copy of the process please click here: www.britishprint.com/wagenegotiations/
For further assistance or confidential data, please contact Judith Houston on email@example.com
Finally, don't forget the BOSS Heart of England Region Annual Golf day in Association with Midland Stationers Golf Society and Sponsored by Antalis McNaughton. The event takes place on Wednesday May 11th 2011 to be held at Ladbrook Park Golf Club, Tanworth in Arden with proceeds going to the BEN fund charity.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org